NAI James E. Hanson is a full service commercial real estate firm committed to providing the highest quality commercial real estate services in Northern New Jersey and Southern New York and has been since it was founded in 1955. Our focus is on two clear objectives: to perform extraordinary work and deliver remarkable client service. This would not be possible without an exceptionally talented team of associates who embody our company values of honesty, integrity and accountability.
James E. Hanson started his real estate career at age 18 working in commercial leasing and residential sales. In 1955, he formed James E. Hanson & Company. His sons Peter, Jon and Donald all worked for him and Peter remains the Chairman of the company today.
In 1982 James E. Hanson was one of the first companies to join the NAI Network. The network today includes 7,000 professionals in 400 offices worldwide.
Peter’s son, William C. Hanson (aka Bill), began his career at NAI Hanson after graduating from Colgate University. He was appointed President in 1993, a role he holds today. Under Bill’s leadership, a second office in Parsippany opened in 2007 and 2 years later NAI Hanson acquired Schilp & Co. Realtors, a real estate firm from Morris County.